Forrester Consulting says “59% of companies say they are implementing or expanding their private cloud deployments, with another 20% planning to implement in the next 12 months.” While cloud technologies can help an organization solve business challenges, they can be complex to manage. Join us on September 17 in a webinar “Forrester: Tackling Cloud Management and the ROI” hosted by Roy Ritthaler, VMware Vice President of Cloud Management, and featured Forrester speakers Lauren Nelson and Kathleen Byrne, who will discuss cloud management market trends and the ROI research results of vRealize Operations.
What type of cloud management do organizations need?
IT operations teams say they must find solutions for managing their clouds, one that delivers optimization and efficiency, and it should help them meet their SLAs, at minimal cost (but of course). In addition, organizations tell Forrester they struggle with poor performance, inefficiencies in troubleshooting, lack of visibility, and wasted capacity.
And why does their current tool not deliver?
- Inefficient operations and remediation. Without visibility into the infrastructure, IT operations staff spend hours trying to identify the root causes of issues and implement solutions. Staff drowns in troubleshooting and service tickets with no end in sight.
- Lack of visibility. IT teams tasked with managing their virtual infrastructure have little to no visibility into the health of their environments and often going in blind to solve issues.
- Wasted resources. Organizations speak of massively oversized VMs running rampant in their environments, sitting there unused, unnoticed, or over capacity.
So what’s the best cloud management investment?
You have a choice when selecting a cloud management platform. To help you decide, VMware commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a total economic impact study (TEI) to determine the ROI, benefits, costs, and risks associated with an investment in vRealize Operations. The results are – I have to say – amazing. Join the September 17 webinar featuring Forrester to hear analysts talk about how to tackle the complexity of cloud management, and the business case findings associated with an investment in vRealize Operations.
- Roy Ritthaler, Vice President of Cloud Management, VMware
- Lauren Nelson, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Kathleen Byrne, Principal Consultant, Forrester
 The Total Economic Impact™ of VMware vRealize Operations, a March 2019 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of VMware
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK: The 2019 Definitive Guide To Selecting A Competent, Reliable & Affordable IT Company In Dubai
- Client Testimonials | 8½ Things We Do Better | Contact Us
- Services: IT Support Dubai
** This post was originally published on https://blogs.vmware.com/management/2019/08/cloud-management-webinar-featuring-forrester.html **