Looking for reliable & responsive IT companies in Dubai? Read our client success stories and see for yourself whether we would be a right fit for your business.
Privacy & Data Protection Policy
Burhani is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
At Burhani, we recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself through our website, you trust us to act in a responsible manner.
Burhani Computers Trading LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.burhani.co website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
If we decide to change our privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest privacy practices.
About Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information because, without your information, we can’t be in a relationship with you. If you’re a client of ours, we need to know where you are to reach you and deliver what we promise! If you’re not yet a client, but interested, we often need your personal information to send you our free content and invitations to programs and other offers so you can benefit (from the free content) and consider them (the invitations.)
Just looking at our website or social media content doesn’t require you to give us any information at all. It’s just there. If you interact with our content (such as liking or commenting on Facebook or blog content), we do want and need to collect that information so we can continue to be in a relationship with you.
We only send information to folks who ask for it, usually when you fill out a form on our website, or on one of the platforms that we show up on (Linkedin, for instance), or when you make a inquire through our website or in a conversation with someone on our team.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
What we collect depends entirely on how you interact with us. We don’t take anything you don’t voluntarily share with us — we participate in no “data mining” nefariously to collect personal data.
Some of the data that we may ask you for (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Date of Birth
- Burhani username/password
- Other contact information or preferences
- Details about your business
How Personal Information Is Used?
First and foremost, we use your data to deliver information and services to you. We also use it to help us learn about who our best clients are, and how to reach other people like them.
We do attempt to coordinate data across the different platforms we show up on. So, for instance, we may take personal information you give us through our website and share that information with our Facebook account, so we can find more people like you. We share no business details, payment information, or otherwise from one platform to another. Generally, when we do share across platforms, it’s just name and email so that we can see if you also have an account on the other platform.
The Burhani team, mostly employees and sometimes a contractor, has access to the data in our systems in order to do our jobs.
All data is stored in reasonably secure online systems we use. Some examples of the systems we’re using at the time this is written: Infusionsoft CRM, AgileCRM, Autotask, Passportal, Google Adwords Manager, Facebook ad manager and business manager.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us
It should additionally be said that we do not store credit card information on any local systems. All payment information (where applicable) is stored with third-party platforms whose business is to do that securely with high levels of encryption. We cannot, for instance, look up your credit card number ourselves and use it.
Non-Personal Information Collection & Use?
This means information that does not identify a specific person. We occasionally use website analytics, pixel tags, and cookies to help understand how people use our website and our services, to look for larger patterns.
If at any time non-personal information is connected with personal information, then it will all be considered personal information and treated as such.
Use Of Testimonials
We may select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information such as your name and/or the city, state, or country in which you live.
We will obtain your consent prior to posting any testimonial with your name.
If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Services. Your posting may also become public and we cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy or the law.
If you would like us to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our Services, you may contact Burhani using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy. Note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites for a period of time.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Burhani may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
We Don’t Share Your Information
This means we don’t consciously give out or sell your information to other companies that would then market to you.
Never Ever, E.V.E.R.
We do share your information with our third-party services that essentially are the tools that we use to run the business. Those companies all have privacy policies in place where they are not accessing your data without our accounts to market to you or otherwise use your information for any reason, except for when we direct that tool to perform a function for us within our account. For instance, your email address is stored within our CRM & AutoResponder Email System (at the time of this writing is Infusionsoft and AgileCRM). We direct our email systems to send our written emails to the email addresses that have opted in, and our email systems carry this out.
This is not considered the same as giving your email address to the company Infusionsoft or AgileCRM so they can market their services to you. This latter example we would never, ever do.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Burhani aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Burhani relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Security & Protection
We use tools and third-party companies that are committed to high levels of security encryption. We are not encryption or data security experts by any stretch of the imagination and are basically trusting these services to provide the high levels of security they are claiming to. So far, at the time of this writing, they haven’t failed us.
No physical (paper) documents with personal information are kept on file. All technology is kept up-to-date in as reasonable time-frame as is possible (generally within the month the update is released).
Our company policy and procedural documents direct all employees and contractors to delete any information they may temporarily place in files so they can do their work, and to shred any paper copies once their work is complete (this includes any handwritten notes to self as they do their work.)
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords – Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
A Note To Children & Parents
We intend the Burhani website for use by adults and primarily business professionals. Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Third Party Websites
It’s Your Data & Your Retain Control
You can unsubscribe, or otherwise let us know that you don’t wish us to use your data and we will honor your request. You can ask us how your data has been used, and we will let you know.
You can ask to be entirely deleted from our system, and we can do that, with the exception that if you’ve bought anything from us, we are required to track income for tax purposes, and your receipts would remain in our accounting system for at least ten years as per the local government regulations. But you would be removed from our marketing or client delivery systems as entirely as we can do that without compromising our tax records.
Bear in mind that we are a small business, and are mainly focussed on delivering the highest quality of IT Support, Security and Marketing Services to our valued clients. We will honour all requests, and please be patient for us to follow-up with you. It may take up to two weeks to meet some requests.
You can customize some of how we use your data by using the personal link at the bottom of any email we send you from our email system (as opposed to a personal email we may send you from one of our personal email clients).
Questions? Contact Us
Burhani welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us by writing to us at the following address:
Burhani Computers Trading LLC, Suite # 318, Al Nasr Plaza, Oud Metha, Dubai 41318, UAE
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal information should be directed to Burhani at the address given above.
DOWNLOAD FREE GUIDE
This FREE IT Service Provider Comparison Chart will empower you make an informed decision when selecting the best IT support company for your business.
(No Opt-In Required)
93.7% CLIENT HAPPINESS
ITSM Performance Metrics As Of
Fri, 09 Jun 2023 00:11:55 +0400
powered by ZOHO Desk® ITSM