This is a free resource to assist customers upgrading to vSphere 6.7. The eBook further builds on the foundational guide Upgrading to VMware vSphere 6.5 by Emad Younis which has been widely adopted when preparing an upgrade to vSphere 6.5. Our new eBook is complete with new information and scenarios for planning and executing your vSphere 6.7 upgrades. Using Site Recovery Manager or Horizon in your vSphere environment and not sure how to proceed? Not to worry, we cover those example scenarios too!
Upgrading to VMware vSphere 6.7 eBook follows a 3 phase process to get you acquainted with how to plan and execute an upgrade to vSphere 6.7.
- Phase 1: Pre-Upgrade – Information to use prior to upgrading. Links to resources that will assist in the planning of a successful upgrade.
- Phase 2: Upgrade – Information on the correct process to upgrade and sample scenarios to guide you through the upgrade process.
- Phase 3: Post-Upgrade – Information on day 2 operations once your upgrade is complete such as vCenter HA, Converge Tool and File-Based Backup and Restore.
We hope this resource will be able to assist you with successfully planning and executing a successful upgrade to vSphere 6.7. The eBook can be downloaded here.
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE EBOOK: The 2019 Definitive Guide To Selecting A Competent, Reliable & Affordable IT Company In Dubai
- Client Testimonials | 8½ Things We Do Better | Contact Us
- Services: IT Support Dubai
** This post was originally published on https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/2018/11/now-available-upgrading-to-vmware-vsphere-6-7-ebook.html **