The Expo’s star-studded opening ceremony was streamed live to more than 430 locations across the UAE.
After years of preparations and engagement, and a postponement of one full year due to COVID-19, Expo 2020 opened its doors to in-person visitors on 1 October 2021 for six months.
Built on the theme – Connecting Minds, Creating the Future, Expo 2020 Dubai is the first Expo to be hosted in MENASA (Middle East, North Africa & South Asia) inviting millions of visitors and participation from all over the globe.
All of us here at Burhani would like to congratulate the visionary leadership of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates on this once-in-a-lifetime experience to celebrate, collaborate and innovate.
Theme Weeks Addressing Global Challenges
- 03 Oct-09 Oct 2021: Climate & Biodiversity
- 17 Oct-23 Oct 2021: Space
- 31 Oct-06 Nov 2021: Urban & Rural Development
- 14 Nov-20 Nov 2021: Tolerance & Inclusivity
- 12 Dec-18 Dec 2021: Knowledge & Learning
- 09 Jan-15 Jan 2022: Travel & Connectivity
- 16 Jan-22 Jan 2022: Global Goals
- 27 Jan-02 Feb 2022: Health & Wellness
- 17 Feb-23 Feb 2022: Food, Agriculture & Livelihoods
- 20 Mar-26 Mar 2022: Water