Reduce Risk & Costs with a Strong Cloud Strategy
Effective cloud computing requires that organizations know the risks and take the appropriate steps to address them.
While the multi-cloud strategy has undeniable benefits, there is a risk of “cloud sprawl” that could lead to wasted resources, rising costs and security challenges.
Key Risks to Avoid With Cloud Migration in Dubai
To reduce risk, organizations should implement a cloud governance program. This is different than cloud management, which is meant to ensure the efficient performance of cloud resources. Governance involves maintaining control of the cloud environment through the creation of rules, policies and processes that guide the deployment and use of clouds.
- Ensuring a clear and well structured cloud migration strategy is in place
- Existing architecture should be fully compatible
- Data is safe and no data is lost
- Costs are well optimized
- Minimum latency
- No visibility and control
Reduce & Control Costs Associated with Cloud Migration & Management in Dubai, UAE
- Start well – ensure you are choosing the right size for your cloud infrastructure
- Take the expert help
- If your workloads are predictable and stable use reserved instances
- Ensure a holistic approach while planning your migration
- Cost controlling tools that can help
Reduce Risks & Costs with a Trusted Managed Cloud Services Partner by Your Side
We can’t deny the benefits of managed cloud migration: flexibility, scalability, automation, ease of collaboration, etc. The complexity of existing infrastructure, vendor monopoly, managing multicloud, security, data loss, latency, wasted costs – all this makes it difficult to move to the cloud.
To tackle these and other challenges companies require sufficient cloud IaaS skills. With this in mind, businesses may find it helpful to partner with trusted cloud partners who have proven experience in migrating to the cloud & can offer a host of other value add cloud services & Microsoft Cloud support.